Rules & Regulations
TAKE A CHANCE
BECOME A MISS/MRS & MR NCR-2019
The one who enters this prestigious program embarks on a life changing journey, are strong willed and ambitious who aspire and strive to the be the best version of themselves. He/She is brave, He/She is real, He/she is someone who wants the commitment towards family and society.
Top designers, groomers, trainers & media professionals are here with a single purpose to help you, to groom you and to get best out of you. This concept makes us the principal Pageant platform in India.
Term and Conditions :
- For Miss – Contestant must be single/unmarried & age must be between 16-35.
For Mrs – Contestant must be Married/Divorced or Separated & age must be between 18-45.
For Mr – No criteria related to marital status & age must be between 16-40.
- Incomplete profile will be rejected and no further claims will be entertained.
- The contestants must agree to abide by all rules, if changed from time to time by the organizers.
- The contestant should be a resident of India.
- Only the contestants will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The contestant must carry one valid Indian ID and one Address, Date of Birth Proof (Like: ADHAAR, Passport, Driving License, Election Card, PAN Card).
- Charges paid towards the participation in the contest are non-refundable.
- The contestant once short listed cannot be a part of any other commercial contract.
- The organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of contestant on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The contestant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.
- In the event of any dispute, the organizers decision is final.
- For further information/clarification, contact on email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
+91-9899984334 or +91-9891470978.
- The decision of the judges will be final in all circumstances.